RetroBlast! reviews Blackhawk Spinner from Apache Controls and concludes that “I started the review with a wonderful first-impression “vibe” and the spinner never disappointed my high expectations. The Apache Controls Blackhawk spinner is priced at $129 (the knob is an additional $9.99 when purchased with the spinner), which is relatively pricey compared to other available spinners, but it is definitely a top performer, exceptionally well designed and built, and currently the only up/down spinner on the market. It’s also backed up by a 90-day full refund if you’re not completely satisfied.
If you want the ultimate arcade spinner, the Blackhawk is certainly worth the price of admission. Recommended by RetroBlast.
- Anodized aluminum box frame
- Full-featured USB encoder
- Adjustable up/down switches
- Accurate, responsive gameplay
- Friction from up/down microswitches
- Relatively low tooth count on encoder wheel
Full Review (dead link)