How to Enable Administrator Account and Show on Welcome Screen from GUI Local Security Policy
- Click on Windows Start button, then go to Control Panel.
- Inside Control Panel, click on System and Maintenance link, follow by Administrator Tools at the bottom.
- An Administrator Tools window appears. From there, click on Local Security Policy applet.
- Click Continue on User Account Control’s window if Windows needs your permission to continue running Microsoft Management Console (MMC) dialog box.
- On the left pane of Local Security Policy MMC, expand Security Settings (should be opened by default), then expand Local Policies.
- Click on Security Options branch.
- Double click on Accounts: Administrator account status setting, then select Enabled radio button on Local Security Setting tab of Properties window.
- Click on OK button.
- Log off, switch user of restart your computer to logon with activated Administrator account.