OneDrive is pesky and sticky in File Explorer of Windows 10. The navigation pane (also known as side panel or folder tree) displays OneDrive folder prominently, just after the Quick Access. If you just want to hide and remove OneDrive from the Windows Explorer (i.e. Computer, Documents, Pictures, Music, Videos, Downloads and etc), follow these steps:
- Press Win + R keyboard accelerator to open Run dialog box.
- Type RegEdit.exe and hit Enter or OK to open Registry Editor.
- Navigate to the following registry key:
- Change the data of System.IsPinnedToNameSpaceTree value subkey to 0.
- Close and restart any File Explorer window, and OneDrive now hidden.