Microsoft has released Windows 10 Insider Preview build 18343, one of the build for upcoming Windows 10 April 2019 Update OS version 1903, codenamed 19H1, to Windows Insiders in the Fast and Slow rings. In addition, the ISO images for Windows 10 Insider Preview build 18343 are also released, replacing the previous ISO images for Windows 10 Insider Preview that contain build 18290 released in December.
Windows 10 Build 18343 actually has the same content with Windows 10 Build 18342.8 that was released to the Slow ring for Windows Insiders. The different build number was intentional difference due to media creation.
The changelog for Windows 10 Build 18343 according to Microsoft:
General changes, improvements, and fixes for PC
- Fixed the Connected Standby issue that resulted in us blocking PCs with Intel64 Family 6 Model 142 and Intel64 Family 6 Model 158 processor model.
- Fixed the issue that required an additional reboot when performing Reset this PC and selecting Keep my files on a device that has Reserved Storage enabled.
- Launching games that use anti-cheat software may trigger a bugcheck (GSOD).
- Creative X-Fi sound cards are not functioning properly.
- Issues in the night light space.
- Some Realtek SD card readers are not functioning properly.
- In Windows Sandbox, if you try to navigate to the Narrator settings, Settings app crashes.
- Mouse pointer color might be incorrectly switched to white after signing out and signing back in.
- Chinese version of multiple games not working.
Known issues for Developers
- If you install any of the recent builds from the Fast ring and switch to the Slow ring – optional content such as enabling developer mode will fail. You will have to remain in the Fast ring to add/install/enable optional content. This is because optional content will only install on builds approved for specific rings.
To download and install Windows 10 Build 18343, join Windows Insider program and set to receive update in the Fast ring or Slow ring. Then, check for updates in Settings -> Update & Security -> Windows Update.
To download Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18343 ISO images, head to https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windowsinsiderpreviewadvanced and sign in with the Microsoft Account that is registered with Windows Insider program.
There are three versions of ISO images available, namely Windows 10 Insider Preview, Windows 10 Insider Preview Enterprise, and Windows 10 Insider Preview Home China.
Update 4: Windows 10 Build 18353 was released
Update 3: Windows 10 Build 18351 was released.
Update 2: Windows 10 Build 18348 was released.
Update 1: Windows 10 Build 18346 was released.