According to the
announcement (link dead), TotalStats or FeedBurner Stats PRO and MyBrand is now available for free. Of these, FeedBurner Stats PRO is much sought after. The PRO is feed analytics which include the number of people who have viewed or clicked individual content items in your feed and “Reach,” which estimates the daily number of subscribers who interacted with your feed content. By turning on FeedBurner Stats PRO, you wll have TotalStats of your feeds.
To activate, enable or turn on FeedBurner Stats PRO
- Sign in to your FeedBurner account.
- If you have multiple feeds, select the feed that you want to enable the FeedBuner Stats PRO service.
- You should come to Analyze tab, if not navigate to the tab.
- Under Services section, click on FeedBurner StatsPRO link.
- At FeedBurner Stats PRO page, click and tick the Item views PRO checkbox to activate the PRO features.
- Click on the Save button.
- To verify, check on My Feeds listing, where a PRO icon should have appear on the feeds with FeedBurner Stats PRO enabled.