Windows 10 Build 14379 is one of the build on the Redstone development branch, which will lead to Windows 10 Anniversary Update on August 2nd, 2016 when finalized.
Microsoft also published the changelog for Windows 10 Build 14379, with the major improvements as below:
Improvements and fixes for PC
- Fixed an issue where the size of the Credential UI might not be big enough to display the contents on a PC with High DPI.
- Fixed an issue where Action Center might crash after dismissing a large number of notifications.
- Fixed an issue where Centennial app launches from Start or Cortana wouldn’t count towards those apps bubbling up in Start’s “Most used” list.
- Fixed an issue where no note would have keyboard focus after minimizing then reopening the Sticky Notes app.
Improvements and fixes for Mobile
- Fixed an issue that could result in a stray focus rectangle becoming visible in certain apps, such as Groove or Cortana, after bringing up the keyboard.
- Fixed an issue where the aspect ratio of images on live tile wasn’t preserved if they need to be shrunk, leading to them appearing stretched.
Windows 10 Build 14379 is available for the Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. To get the build, go to Settings -> Update & Security -> Check for Updates.
Update: Windows 10 Build 14383